28 Jun Lens Replacement
Vision plays an important role in our everyday life as it helps us to perform both minor and major tasks. But what if our glass lens stops functioning properly? Under such a situation, it will become difficult to carry out routine tasks. Several factors are responsible for glass lens non-functioning, including scratches, breakage, and more exposure to the sun. It is essential to overcome the lens problem as soon as possible otherwise patients’ vision will be affected. To help patients deal with eye health issues, Vision Optique provides the service of lens replacement.
If you have eyeglasses or sunglasses that are broken, cracked, or damaged then you must replace their lens immediately. It’s because a delay in lens replacement can negatively affect the eyes vision. So, it is highly suggested to consult a trustworthy eye clinic and get your lens replaced right away.
Type of lenses:
Different types of glass lenses are available for lens replacement. The commonly used types are listed below.
- Bifocal lenses: Bifocal lenses are suitable for both far-sightedness and near-sightedness. The upper side of the lens is for far viewing and the lower side is for close-up viewing. These lenses are usually prescribed for individuals who have a decline in near vision due to age. If you are among that person who is having a problem with near vision, then bifocal lenses are ideal for you.
- Trifocal lenses: Trifocal lenses are different from bifocal lenses as they have a better magnifying power that adds to the vision range. They can help people see objects within a specific range such as viewing the items on the dashboard while you are driving.
- Hi-index lenses: Hi-index lenses are specially designed for individuals with stronger prescriptions. They are light in weight, and thus more comfortable to wear.
- Photochromic lenses: These type of lens automatically darkens when an individual go outside in the sunlight. In this way, people will not require separate sunglasses when going outside the home or office. Photochromic lenses are available in different materials and designs, including hi-index and bifocals. These lenses are suitable for people of all ages.
- Polarized lenses: These lenses decrease the glare that gets reflected off the surfaces to make images appear clearer and sharper. Any person can wear these lenses if he/she is sensitive to light. Majority of these lenses provide protection against UV rays that is important to maintain a healthy vision.
- Polycarbonate lenses: Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and also provide UV protection. These types of lenses are perfect for all those individuals whose eyeglasses are more prone to damage.
If you are looking for the eye care services in South Florida then Vision Optique is the right choice for you. Our lens replacement experts will examine the condition of patient’s eyes and then deliver them a customized lens replacement. We offer different types of lens for glasses as per the demand of patients. We aim to improve their vision so that they can live a healthy life.